Find the assistance needed to cover the extensive costs of recovery.
There are many online platforms that can help you reach a financial goal. We encourage you to set up a personal fundraiser through GiveForward, Crowdrise, or GoFundMe. They are the leaders in crowdsourcing and are reliable and trustworthy. We recommend trying these option first before applying for a TCAF Financial Assistance Grant. These online fundraising sites easily allow for family and friends to give back to support your fight.
Create your own Personal Online Fundraiser. Click Here.
Other Financial Assistance Opportunities
The Allyson Whitney Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization that empowers and fights for the interests of young adults with rare cancers. Our vision is to improve the quality of life, as well as provide emotional support for patients. Allyson Whitney Foundation primarily provides individuals with ‘life interrupted grants’™ to ease their financial burden so that they can concentrate their energy on healing. Each number and statistic represents a person that someone loves...
Financial Assistance Grant Program
TCAF's Financial Assistance Program is for families who are currently in treatment for testicular cancer. Please see eligibility requirements below before filling out your application.
Financial Assistance Grant Applications have two parts. Depending on when you submit part two, the packet application, will determine which grant awarding round you will be eligible for.
Please see our full grant program schedule below for details.
Eligibility Requirements & Stipulations
- You or someone in your IMMEDIATE family must be currently in treatment for testicular cancer.
- A resident/citizen of the United States.
- You must be willing to provide detailed financial information, as requested by TCAF.
- We do not pay co-pays or medical bills.
- If you are approved for a grant, we do not send cash. Depending on what assistance you qualify for, we will pay your mortgage/landlord directly or send a gift card for gas or groceries.
- To receive financial assistance from TCAF, you must show that you are in immediate financial need. We may require documentation that you have depleted other financial resources such as savings accounts, 401(k) investment, and home equity.
- We encourage you to set up a personal fundraiser through GiveForward or Crowdrise before applying for a TCAF financial assistance grant. This online fundraising site allows for family and friends to give back in support of your fight.
- Click here to set up your personal online fundraiser through GiveForward or Crowdrise
*** Please take into consideration that there are two parts of the application process.***
Part 1- The Initial application is submitted instantly online to be completed by the patient/caregiver. Part 2- The Packet application will be sent to you from TCAF after receiving the Initial application. The packet needs to be filled out by the patient/caregiver AND the Oncologist/Oncology Social Worker. You will also need to attach a copy of a state issued photo identification card. Part 1 and Part 2 need to be submitted to be eligible for a grant. When part 2 is submitted that will indicate which grant round you are eligible for.