Go Nuts for No Shave November for Men's Health Awareness Month!
Do you want to make a difference in the fight against testicular cancer? It's simple, grow a beard mustache and/or sideburns and start talking about testicular cancer and ask your friends and family to donate to the cause. Ladies, just because you cant grow a beard doesn't mean you can't be involved! We need you to help spread awareness and raise funds for the cause!
On our Crowdrise page choose to DONATE to a team, or Set up your own Fundraising page and get as many people to join and donate to your team.
- Donate directly to a team whether you participate or not
- If you are starting a "New Team" add photos and videos along with your personal story why you are supporting "Go Nuts for No Shave November"
- Come up with a fun & catchy name
- Set a fundraising goal
- Grow new facial hair such as a beard, mustache, goatee, sideburns, etc. for the month of November (WE ENCOURAGE WELL GROOMED BEARDS, MUSTACHES AND SIDEBURNS!)
- Talk to as many people as you know about the importance of awareness and early detection of testicular cancer
- Ask friends, family, co-workers and strangers to support a cause you believe in
- Hosting an event of any kind and get everyone you know involved. We love it when women participate as well!
- $10 minimum donation is required.
"Best Beard" Contest.
-After you make a $10 minimum donation you are able to enter the "Best Beard" contest.
- Post a picture of your well groomed beard to the Facebook Event page on November 30th to enter the contest.
- The winner will win a free TCAF t-shirt of their choice and a 10 pack of wristbands ($75 value).
All money raised during No Shave November will go directly toward promoting awareness and early detection of testicular cancer and supporting those who are affected by this disease.